Complete Minnesota Continuing Education Requirements From the Comfort Of Your Home
To keep your Minnesota Real Estate license active, you will need to complete 30 hours of continued education courses every two years.
You must fulfill the following requirements:
- (1) At least one hour of training during each license period in courses in law or regulations on agency representation and disclosure; and
- (2) At least one hour of training during each license period in courses in state and federal fair housing laws, regulations, and rules, other antidiscrimination laws, or courses designed to help licensees to meet the housing needs of immigrant and other underserved populations.
- The other 28 hours are elective courses
- Sales agents renew every other year by June 30th.
- At least 15 of the 30 credit hours must be completed during the first 12 months of the 24 month licensing period.
- No more than one-half of the credit hours per licensing period, including continuing education required under Subdivision 6, may be credited to a person for attending any combination of courses either:
- Sponsored by, offered by, or affiliated with a real estate company or its agents; or
- Offered using new delivery technology, including interactive technology, and the internet.
User-friendly, Affordable & 100% State-Approved. Our Online, Tablet-Ready Courses Make Real Estate License Renewal Hassle-Free.
The keys to success in today’s Real Estate profession are not only knowledge and innovation—but also making a wise decision about your professional education—day one. Choosing an education provider with a proven track record guarantees you have the foundation of knowledge necessary to succeed. Because our mission is enabling students to achieve their goal of gaining the most from each and every real estate continuing education experience, Mbition offers the highest quality online real estate continuing education courses built on twenty years of documented success. Learn more