The Guide to Photovoltaic System Installation
Written with the installing electrician in mind, THE GUIDE TO PHOTOVOLTAIC SYSTEM INSTALLATION provides readers with a simple, straightforward approach to understanding photovoltaic system installation in both residential and light commercial buildings. Filled with illustrations, examples, and multiple opportunities for practice, this comprehensive book includes the most up-to-date information on photovoltaic installation available on the market today. In addition, coverage of topics such as the National Electrical Code© requirements for a photovoltaic system installation ensures that readers will be well prepared for the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners’ (NABCEP) entry level photovoltaic installer certification exam.
- This straightforward text is designed for the entry level installing electrician.
- Tables, illustrations, and end-of-chapter review questions are included in each chapter in order to help clarify difficult concepts and enhance student understanding.
- Detailed coverage of the National Electrical Code© requirements for a photovoltaic system installation, including multiple examples of PV system data calculations, is provided in order to prepare students for the NABCEP entry level photovoltaic installer certification exam.
- Coverage of the newest photovoltaic equipment and most recent trends in the field are included in order to provide students with the most up-to-date information available.
- Training Type:
- 352 pages
- 1st edition
- Publication Date:
- February 27, 2013
- Cengage Learning
- Includes Practice Test:
- Applicable States:
- AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY