2012 International Property Maintenance Code
Now updated to reflect the most current industry standards and technology, the 2012 INTERNATIONAL PROPERTY MAINTENANCE CODE® provides guidelines and requirements for the continued use and maintenance of plumbing, mechanical, electrical and fire protection systems in existing residential and nonresidential structures. This valuable reference guide’s comprehensive coverage also extends to include space requirements for determining maximum occupancy, as well as minimum light and ventilation criteria, making it the perfect addition to a student’s code books.
- Establishes provisions that adequately protect public health, safety, and welfare.
- Establishes performance based provisions that adequately protect public health, safety, and welfare.
- Produced by the International Code Council, a membership organization that develops the codes used to construct residential and commercial buildings.
- 42 pages
- Publication Date:
- International Council Code
- Includes Practice Test:
- Applicable States:
- AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY