Principles of Home Inspection: Systems and Standards 3rd Edition
The most comprehensive guide to home inspection available!
The updated third edition of this best-selling introduction to home inspection offers a basement-to-chimney guide to the modern inspection profession. For every major house system, this book explains the component problems, their practical implications, and the inspection strategies for finding them. No other introduction offers the breadth and the depth of this book. Including hundreds of detailed technical illustrations, end-of-unit review quizzes, and a new appendix for establishing and promoting a business, this is the ideal text for both aspiring and veteran home inspectors. This updated edition features the most accurate information available.
- Learn everything you need to know to prepare for the national exam and become a professional home inspector
- Understand what home inspectors are responsible to report from the basement to the chimney
- Features hundreds of detailed illustrations to help you understand what you need to know
- Training Type:
- 3rd edition
- Publication Date:
- January 01, 2019
- Dearborn Real Estate Education
- Includes Practice Test:
- Applicable States:
- AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, PR, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY