Principles of Real Estate Practice - 6th Edition
Principles of Real Estate Practice is a modern learning tool for the student preparing to enter the real estate business as a licensed professional. It contains the essentials of real estate law, principles, and practices taught in real estate schools and colleges across the country, including all those fundamentals that real estate educators, practicing professionals, national testing services, and state licensing officials agree are necessary for basic competence. Principles of Real Estate Practice covers the national requirements for the initial 30-90 hours of classroom study, or its equivalent, mandated by state license laws across the country.
Principles of Real Estate Practice is tailored to the needs of the pre-license student. It is designed to
- make it easy for students to learn the material
- prepare students for numerous career applications
- stress practical, rather than theoretical, skills and knowledge.
It is more streamlined, direct and to-the-point than other books. It includes more learning reinforcements. It has a student-oriented organization, both within each chapter and from chapter to chapter. Its examples and exercises are grounded in the authors’ fifty combined years in real estate education.
Table of Contents:
- The Real Estate Business
- Rights in Real Estate
- Interests and Estates
- Encumbrances and Liens
- Transferring and Recording Title to Real Estate
- Real Estate Leases
- Land Use Planning and Control
- Legal Descriptions
- Real Estate Contract Law
- Listing Agreements
- The Brokerage Business
- Contracts for the Sale of Real Estate
- Real Estate Market Economics
- Appraising and Estimating Market Value
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Investment
- Real Estate Taxation
- Professional Practices
- Real Estate Licensing and Regulation
- Risk Management
- Property Management
- Real Estate Mathematics and Formulas
- Real Estate Mathematics and Formulas: Answer Key
- Glossary of Residential Style and Construction Terms
- Glossary of General Real Estate Terms
Note: For many states, we have a state-specific version of Principles of Real Estate Practice.
The Principles of Real Estate is shipped direct from the supplier.
- Shipping Details:
- This product is fulfilled direct from the Supplier
- Training Type:
- Performance Programs Company
- All states:
- 485 pages